Inside Sales Agent
NuvoSys Solutions is looking to add determined and driven sales professionals to our growing inside sales team. NuvoSys Solutions is a Technology Managed Service provider and a Telecommunication DataVoice Master Agent Services Provider of Technology Infrastructure, Data and Voice Communications, Application Development and Cloud Computing. We offer an hourly pay, an uncapped commission structure and a full suite of benefits for our full-time employees. Commission Only employees the first year receive $80,000 and above.
Job Description: The Inside Sales Account Executive is part of a team making 150-200 business-to-business calls per day to secure new clients for some of the nation’s largest telecom and technology providers. Account Executives are required to prepare accurate quotes, make follow up calls, and provide their customers with an extra layer of support. Our ideal candidate is assertive, ambitious and money-motivated. Our Account Executives are dynamic, success-driven people who can uphold professional standards during interactions with customers and vendors alike.
Requirements: Successful employees have strong verbal and written communication skills, equally strong organizational and time management skills, and proficiency in MS Outlook and Excel. We require that our candidates have a high school diploma or the equivalent. Previous inside sales experience is preferred, but not required.
Submit Resume Here for Inside Sales
Marketing Leads & Interns
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Identifies E-commerce trends by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Identifies E-commerce opportunities by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring business alliances.
Web Designers & Developers
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
- Establishes locatability by registering with search engines.
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Maintains high design/production quality by reviewing other designers’ work; ensuring that site content is consistent.
Requirements: Web Graphic Design, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, LAMP, Layout Skills, Internet Presence, Verbal Communication, Apple iPhone and iPad Design